If The Shoe Fits: Finding The Right Board Position - at WATSON Vancouver
Freshen up your coffee and join us for the return of our WATSON Coffee Series – If the Shoe Fits: Finding the Right Board Position. John Jennings, Practice Co-Lead, Board Director and Executive Search – informed by more than 30 years of board service and recruitment experience – hosts this monthly event to help you identify your director value proposition.
DESIGNED FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH LITTLE TO NO EXPERIENCE ON CORPORATE BOARDS.
This interactive session explores the age-old governance question: how do I get on a board? Leave the session with:
- a better sense of what boards are looking for in potential candidates;
- an honest assessment of why you want to serve on a board – your values and motivations;
- knowledge on how to best position yourself to be a viable and attractive candidate;
- tips on how to navigate the board recruitment landscape; and,
- new connections in your network.
Available Spaces: 0
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign-up for the latest resources on Governance and upcoming training sessions.