Governance isn’t a f#@r letter word. We’ll prove it on paper.
WATSON’s legal policy drafting expertise leads to results that are clear, practical and easy to use. We:
- Establish and update your governance frameworks, adopting effective practices to fit your unique environment and operating culture
- Create a solid set of governance policies that make decision-making more straight-forward
What we do
We’ll work with you to develop the framework you need. Using our extensive experience and thought leadership in developing governance practices, we’ll document your framework to provide clarity for all. We know governance, and we’ll put that knowledge to work.
We’ll develop simple, understandable, and user-friendly governance documents and templates including:
- Statements of mandate and purpose
- Terms of reference
- Strategy oversight and policies
- Risk management
- Succession planning
- CEO evaluation policies
- Articles of incorporation
- Corporate bylaws
- Shareholder agreements
- Templates and models to support your meetings and reporting
- Risk matrix
- Briefing notes
- Forward calendars
- Agenda design
- Committee reports
You’ll have the tools you need, and know how to use them, too.