News and Views
April 29, 2020
Posted in: WATSON Speaks
Rachel O’Connor, WATSON Practice Lead, Leadership & Performance, will be a web panelist on Compensation and Performance Management for Executives and Directors: Trends, Changes and Practices, a webinar sponsored by The Directors College and McMaster University’s DeGroote School of Business, on May 5, 2020.
- How should we measure CEO performance this year? Can we do a meaningful CEO evaluation?
- Should we pay bonuses earned for 2019, even if we are now in a crisis?
- How should we adjust director pay?
- What should we do about LTI plans given our current low share price?
- Should we change our performance (and STI) measures now, mid year, to reflect the fact the goal posts have moved?
Register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_H9auL4irRHOeBNxiUjUarw