Join WATSON in Vancouver
At One of Our 2019 Governance Courses
2019 Calendar coming soon, please check back.
If you would like to receive notice of the 2019 Course Calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WATSON’s Governing with Intention™ delivers practical tools and clear guidance to address the speciﬁc governance challenges facing directors and management. Learn how to shift the dialogue to the issues that matter, navigate the line between governance and management, elevate your personal contribution at the board table and design your board’s culture.
In this course participants will:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of their organization’s governance
- Understand the principles of an intentional approach to governance
- Discuss the practical application of directors’ ﬁduciary responsibilities
- Determine ways to maximize the contribution of key roles on the board and management team
- See how changes to governance practices can enhance board and committee practices
- Strengthen board culture by focusing on board dynamics and the board/management relationship
- Ensure the organization has the board and leaders it needs to achieve its goals over the next ﬁve years through leading practices in renewal
- Test their strategic orientation and shift to a more strategic perspective
Find out more and download the Course Flyer
Who should attend:
- Current, new or incoming director
- Board chair or incoming chair
- Management who plays a role in the organization’s governance
- CEO looking to better understand how to work with your board
- Professional who works with boards.