Who knows best how your board members are performing? Board members.
Great directors never stop growing. How do you fuel steady, high-quality growth? Feedback – from the people who know how you operate. WATSON’s director evaluations invite directors to be their best by giving them access to real feedback from their peers.
A director evaluation delivers
- Directors with honest feedback regarding their performance as a member of the board.
- Information to set up meaningful conversations between the board Chair and each director about their board contribution and developmental goals.
- The board with an opportunity to collect intelligence on board competencies and gaps.
- Opportunities for the board to identify the trends, education and recruitment needs.
What we evaluate
- Skill sets and competencies critical for board success
- Alignment with organizational and board values
- Contribution and engagement
- Areas of improvement and development
- A holistic picture of board competencies and gaps
Bottom line? Your board performs better – one director at a time.
Let’s get started
We’ll guide you through the process.